[pct-l] Entry to Canada permit

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 02:37:18 CDT 2009

Hello,

I know I am sending mine in late. I have someone who will be able to mail it
to me on the trail though if I receive it. I see there is a Canada address
listed to send the application to. I have heard that there has been some
trouble with getting it to the right address though. I read a thread on it
awhile back, but cannot remember what the outcome was. I am trying to see if
anyone can confirm the correct address to send mine to so I do not run into
any more problems. As it is already late. Thank you much.

Sean C.