[pct-l] April 1st Sierra Snow Conditions

Vincent Rupp vincent.rupp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:58:37 CDT 2009

I'm actually quite curious WHY he hates the event. I'm not attending, so I
won't be able to verify for myself, but from the other e-mails here it just
sounds like a lot of drinking and good-natured rowdiness.
And it is just him or are others similarly put off, though quieter?

It's very mysterious to a newcomer like me.