[pct-l] PCT Waterbeds

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 01:18:41 CDT 2009

While I KNOW Switchback's saying that just in jest...I do wanna point-out to
the random person who may come across this post, that water is a conductor &
would NOT be desirable to be in an air pad because you would stay cold
throughout the night just as if you were sleeping on the cold
ground...UNLESS...they made one that U could fill with HOT water...hmm...but
then again...U'D have to carry the fuel to heat the water. Lol...anyways.