[pct-l] Steri pen water purification

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 19:28:34 CDT 2009

No, the only lithium's I know of are not  rechargable, definitely not if
they're the blue and silver ones from Eveready.  Regardless, an AA is an AA; good
question, but the voltage is equivalent.
    Buy your Eveready Lithiums at Sam's, $20 for 12 - a  lot less than $10
for 4. They have a shelf life of 15 years, and last 7 times as  long.

In a message dated 3/28/2009 5:20:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,