[pct-l] Singing at the April Kickoff

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Sat Mar 28 17:41:40 CDT 2009

Switchback,

I think we have a deal. We will double our original offer, and throw
some tomatoes, uh, I mean throw in some dinner as well. L-Rod was not
part of the original deal, and while we very much would like to have her
there. We will triple your pay if she does perform with you. However,
note that we already have a binding contract, and your failure to
perform will have grave consequences on your future as a trail pirate.

I know nothing about toilet papering your campsite (but hey, if anyone
wants to punk Switchback's camp this year, I will make sure security
stays away while you do so). I do recall your campsite was littered with
much trash last year. Hikers should also note that I believe Switchback
was served a summons a couple years ago by the Campo sheriff for fraud,
misrepresentation of his services, and dereliction of duty as a trail
pirate.

AsABat