[pct-l] Singing at the April Kickoff

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Sat Mar 28 17:01:48 CDT 2009

Switchback and Reinhold,

This is to confirm that you will be singing "PCT Wheels" at ADZ on
Friday night. You will be on stage after dinner and before the evening
movie presentation. A sound system will be available. We are trying to
arrange for instrumental backup, but if you need backup singers you
should arrange those yourself. Your original contract did not have any
conditions precedent for specific female backup singers, and your oral
agreement to perform was previously accepted and relied upon (estoppel).
Therefore, your contract is binding, and legal staff will be present to
take ensure specific performance.

All others are warned that, well, you will have to listen to Switchback
and Reinhold sing. You are also warned that the performance is after
dinner, so you may not want to overeat unless you enjoy tasting your
dinner twice (if you know what I mean). I've seen Switchback in his pink
bunny slippers and black silk leggings. It ain't pretty. I still have
trouble sleeping at night. You have been warned.

AsABat