[pct-l] Singing at the April Kickoff

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 09:40:57 CDT 2009

Patti writes:WOOHOO! we will turn the KO into a pink fuzzy slipper sing fest!
Switchback replies: You have been scammed.? You have been conned.? You have been bamboozled.?
There is no way L-Rod is going to the Kickoff and then sing with me on a stage.? I am completely safe.
No singing, no pink slippers, and no humiliation.? Once again I have outsmarted the hiker community.
I have made a commitment that I do not have to payoff.? I have no worries about this.
I am completely?comfortable with my pledge to sing in pink slippers on stage -- something I
will never?have to do.

In fact, I will add that I will wear a pink Easter bonnet too while singing if
Yogi, Canyon Ed,?and others will join L-Rod and me on stage.? Why not?? I don't have to
do any of this to keep my scared hiker trash pledge.

I know, someone can write a song called an "Ode to the Herd."? That would be?our opening song.?
I crack myself up.? Once again, Switchback, has pulled a fast one to guarantee his safety and tranquillity.?
I feel so warm and fuzzy inside!

This reminds me of my advertising campaign scam about the 120% money back guarantee
at the KO Pirate's Lair for products and services.? Everything is free.? Another
cleverly crafted con job by yours truly.? I should have been a sub-prime loans broker.
I would have made billions and then got a bailout loan from the government.