[pct-l] Peaches on the trail

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Mar 28 13:32:48 CDT 2009

Hi gang,
This, with some modifications, to make it hiker friendly, was forwarded
to me by a  concerned list member, who is very concerned about the
mental state  of the  herd, to use as one of the 3-4 daily shots of
humor needed to keep the herd calm until the KO.

Peaches,  a real peach of a girl,....if you know what I mean,  was
hiking the PCT south bound.
Peaches was very well aware of the impact her well endowed body had on
hiker dudes and dressed accordingly, to maximize that impact.... if you
know what I mean.
When Peaches got to the Golden Staircase at the foot of  Mather Pass she
could not lift her well endowed leg high enough to step up on the
granite steps, causing another hiker to stop right behind her.
She reached behind behind her back to unzip her tight, form fitting,
hiker skirt somewhat to give her enough slack to lift her shapely leg to
the top of the granite steps....no luck.
She reached behind again and unzips the zipper a little more....still no
luck.
So reaches behind her for the third time to unzip her zipper just a
little more......still she can not lift her lovely leg high enough
(blessed be legs like that.)
That is when the big strapping hiker from Texas, who was standing behind
her all this time, picks Peaches up by the waist and gently places her
on the next granite step.
Peaches shrieks in anger  ''How dare you touch my body!....I don't even
know you!''
The big Texan just smiled and said......'' Well Ma'am, after you
unzipped my fly three times I figured we was friends.''

I say we need more hiker babes like Peaches on the trail to make hiking
more exiting.
Heaven knows we have enough homely looking hiker dudes on the
trail....and none of them have legs like Peaches
.
I  "just"  love girls like Peaches.....coming to think of it.....I love
em all.

JMT Reinhold
Your extremely shy and bashful trail companion