[pct-l] electrolytes

Charles W. Davidson chaseat99 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:02:13 CDT 2009

I agree with Fuzz,
              I like Success Ultra drink mix to fuel my long runs. Tastes great, supplies a few calories that do not upset your bouncing stomach while running. Their S!Caps are a good way to add electrolytes in tablet form.
chase

One thing commonly used by ultra-marathon runners (typically long-distance trail runners) is S-caps by Suceed.? I've used their products with success.? No pun intended.? You can buy their products online.? There also is some information available there as to how much to take per the amount of water you take in.? In addition to keeping yourself in dry socks and other things, keeping your electrolyte intake balanced with the amount of liquid you are taking in can help quite a bit in reducing blistering over long distances and in extreme heat.

--
My Journal http://postholer.com/chaseat99