[pct-l] Canada Permit application returned undeliverable

Katalina Jimenez katalinajime at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:36:24 CDT 2009

I mailed my Canada permit application in February- over a month ago. I just got it back last night "Return to Sender- Not Deliverable as Addressed".

I've doubled checked the address on the form, I had it down right (I think):

         Canada Border Services Agency

         Pacific Crest Processing Center

         #28- 176th Street

         Surrey, BC V3S 9R9

What did I do wrong? Is there another address to send the application to? Anybody else have this problem?

Katalina

PCT 2009 hopeful