[pct-l] Ride: San Diego Airport to Campo around May 1

virgil virgil at baloney.com
Sun Mar 22 22:20:35 CDT 2009

On Sunday, March 22, 2009 7:48:42 Julian Plamann wrote:
> I'm taking public transportation from San Diego to Campo on May 5th and am
> using the following itinerary to get from San Diego to Campo. The schedule
> seems to be the same Monday through Friday so if your brother were to leave
> Friday, May 1st, I'm sure he could do the same thing.
>
> 1. Take Greyhound from the San Diego station (120 W. Broadway) to El Cajon
> Transit Center:
> Departs San Diego: 7:00AM  ...  Arrives at El Cajon Transit Center: 7:30AM

One can also take the trolley <http://www.sdmts.com/Trolley/Trolley.asp> (orange
line) from downtown to El Cajon; it takes a little longer than Greyhound, but
they run every 15 minutes and costs $2.50.

--
"I came into this game for adventure - go anywhere, travel light, get in, get
out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone."

Robert De Niro as Harry Tuttle in Brazil.