[pct-l] SRL camera

Shutterbug steiner shutterbugg313 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 18:18:01 CDT 2009

I carry a top loader lowepro and attach it to my pack straps with cheap keychain carabiners.

http://products.lowepro.com/product/Topload-Zoom-1,2051,8.htm

If you are a serious prosumer photographer I would recommend with going with a DSL.  I used a digital point and shoot and was disappointed with the quality and since reverted back to a heavier canon.  Cut the weight elsewhere IMO.

SB