[pct-l] SRL camera

Vincent Rupp vincent.rupp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 03:54:06 CDT 2009

My roommate made me a nice little fabric drawstring bag with sewn-in
adjustable nylon straps for clips that go around the shoulder strap in two
places. It hangs easily near my side and attaches wherever else I might
want. The bag does weigh a couple ounces, but it has a layer of padding
between the fabric layers so it provides a little protection too.
If I didn't have such an item, I'd probably thread a nylon strap (available
by the inch at the REI stores here in Portland) through each strap hole on
the camera and clip it right to the pack straps. Or get a similar bag and
try sewing some nylon straps onto it. Unobtrusive and convenient are the
criteria.

Also, I found that the camera can be fixed to the strap with the elastic
bottle holders I got with the ULA Catalyst, though that is a little annoying
and I always worry it'll come loose (it hasn't yet though).