[pct-l] Absent at Kick Off

Jon Sestak milesjonathon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 13:00:34 CDT 2009

My friend and I will be starting in Campo on April 8th and going half pace
for the first couple of weeks because we are from the flat midwest and have
been mostly cooped up for the winter.  We are both very sad that we will
miss out on the Kick Off, and especially sad that we cannot even get a
bandanna.  I apologize if there is an easy way to do this, but is there any
way we can order a bandanna? Or, I vaugely remember in the forums someone
saying there might be a shuttle somewhere for people starting early?  I
would happily chip in on gas and anything else if we could meet someone a
few hundred miles into the hike who was going to Kick Off.

Thanks!

~Miles

Keep the Song in your Heart, the Journey in your legs, and remember, I'll
see you soon.