[pct-l] Everything I need?

Robert E. Riess robert.riess at cox.net
Fri Mar 20 21:56:31 CDT 2009

I hosted a hiker who got lost IN CAMPO.  I drove him out Forrest Gate RD,
pointed out the street to the PO and pointed out the 3 concrete steps.  He
decided to go to the PO and sign the register, and when he got back to
Forrest Gate Rd he took a wrong turn and was lost for 45 minutes.  He
finally asked the BP to point out the trail.  I'm not sure if more maps
would have helped him. He did have a guide book, and he did make it to
Canada.

Somebody should start a thread called Stories of the Trail.

Bob Riess at the Trailhead