[pct-l] waterproof socks

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Wed Mar 18 16:08:51 CDT 2009

Sean,

I would agree with your comments.  In 2006 I used a pair of the Gortex Rocky socks and was very pleased with them through the miles and miles of snow travel encountered in 2006.  The only issue is an obvious one in that when you are crossing streams that are waist deep (or above the sock for that matter), the socks do not hold water out as the elastic around the top of sock allows water into the sock.   I would periodically need to stop and shed the socks and dump water out of them.

Elevator