[pct-l] water proof socks

susan woodswitch at hughes.net
Wed Mar 18 11:36:39 CDT 2009

If anyone wants a pair of boot shaped plastic booties I would be glad to
send you a pair free of charge if you send me your address. I used these
when my boots/shoes got soaked and my feet were cold. They just slip on, go
inside your shoes and have a plastic tie built right in. No weight at all,
but really warm when your feet and boots are wet. This is really cheap stuff
and slightly thicker than a Walmart bag but shaped like a foot. I ordered a
50 piece box for $6, but they do work.
Susan