[pct-l] Where to buy Instep Crampons!

Pat krozby at zoominternet.net
Sat Mar 14 18:47:53 CDT 2009

the ones I wore had the web straps and friction buckles and the crampons
themselves were a flat piece of steel about 3x3 with the corners bent
up. I wore them in the High Sierras till I spiked myself in the side of
my calf, then they stayed in my pack.

Gotta get a good hike going somewhere.

Pat
Happy Trails