[pct-l] Pork and the PCT

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Mar 14 12:29:38 CDT 2009

Yes Switchback,
I agree, $ 5 million should be the minimum and it should all be
specifically earmarked for PCT  thru-hikers.
I mean homeless people living in tarp tents, like a bunch of  Nomads, on
the PCT  is just outrageous.
They should at leased be able to afford free standing tents and hands
free umbrellas.
Don't you agree?

JMT Reinhold