[pct-l] Denied Entry to Canada

Bruce Harvey bharve at dslextreme.com
Fri Mar 13 00:15:09 CDT 2009

In 2007, instruction was to turn in the entry form to a Canadian
official when getting ready to leave or leaving Canada.  Tried that
at the Vancouver train station.  Two invidual officials were clearly
neither prepared to take into hand a paper that neither recognized or
understood.  Their adice was to give it to the US customs official.
That seemed farcical advice, but I tried it anyway.  The US customs
official had a good chuckle.
geezer