[pct-l] Clothing in general.

-Mountain Goat- themtgoat at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 19:47:20 CDT 2009

I used, believe it or not, 2 pairs. The first used pair, I wore out and ripped by Agua Dulce. The second parir, which was new, actually lasted to Canada.

This is probably because I wore pants more often than shorts, and we are only talking 5 months here.

for future recommendations, I suggest 2 pairs pants, and 2 pairs shorts, unless you have the propensity to wear out clothes fairly often. Also depends on what quality of clothes were talking about.

Thu Mar 12 16:37:59 CDT 2009