[pct-l] 2- to 3-day trip for my dad and I (intermediate abilities)

Kevin Standfield kevinstandfield at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 16:43:15 CDT 2009

Hi PCT members!

My dad and I take an annual hiking trip together.  He is 75 and I am 50, but we are both in good shape and hike regularly.  We know how to pack for bad weather, first aid, etc. and are looking to take a 2-night trip originating east of Stockton.  We would like to go around April 1st.  Our plan is to have someone drop us off Friday early at the trailhead and return to our endpoint where ever that may be.  Help!

Kind regards,

Kevin Standfield, Project Manager
Vertical Metrics, LLC
Innovation. Integrity. Ingenuity.