[pct-l] Dr. Bronner's Soap

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Mar 9 15:33:07 CDT 2009

Dr. Bronner's contains 18 essential oils.  I try my best to keep folks from
using it in the hiker guesthouse because it leaves a miserable scummy white
film on my 60s vintage avocado green bathtub and sink.  It's even worse than
bar soap for leaving residue and sticking to the porcelain.

You'll find however that its very popular with hikers because of its
multiple uses. Personally, I would never use it in the environment because
it is so heavy on the use of oils, which are hard to break down with water.

L-Rod