[pct-l] Printing Maps

Scott Bryce sbryce at scottbryce.com
Sat Mar 7 15:04:16 CST 2009

Vincent Rupp wrote:

> The cheapest option is probably for Half-Mile to go into the printing
>  business. Even selling at twice his cost, it'd be a favorable
> transaction for most people with regular printers.

I have a single color laser printer. I suspect printing the maps in
grayscale would be the cheapest option, but the trail is hard to see in
some places in grayscale. I have printed the first map. Following the
trail through downtown (such as it is) Campo is difficult in grayscale
due to the nearby roads. The section where the trail is on the road was
one of the few places where I actually got confused as I was hiking.

Anyway, that is something that someone might try.