[pct-l] Shoes For Extra Wide Feet?

RJ Lewis karmagurl at cox.net
Tue Jun 30 22:00:48 CDT 2009

I will be watching this thread too, because I also have wide, big feet,
and being a gal, it's no fun, when it comes time to buy shoes.

I can't wear NB- the arches in them just don't fit right....blah. And
I've tried several different versions of NB.

Merrell's work really well for me, as long as I go over to the men's
department and buy my shoes/boots from there. I can't remember the last
time I wore a woman's shoe. :( I like their trail shoes and their mid
height boots. For the 6 oz (total) weight difference, I like having a
mid height boot for my bad ankle, and up in the mountains. Shoes work
great in the desert, the airier, the better. I would still like to find
a better shoe though- always looking for something better....LOL.....

And Erik, I know what you mean there, about special ordering stuff. I
keep swearing I'm going to do that, so I get something that FITS! *laugh*

SoulSista

Just remember, when someone tells ya you have big feet.........that they
build a better foundation under a bank, than they do a shithouse. :P