[pct-l] Reds Meadow Ranger

shelly skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 14:50:39 CDT 2009

I agree Bill. Unfortunately I have to admit to harboring holier-than-thou
tendencies myself but as I have gotten older I have gotten better (I hope)
at not imposing my ideas and thoughts on others. Or at least I try harder
now than in previous times. Authority doesn't compliment some kind of
personalities and when combined with the certainty of youth, well it can get
ugly.
I only say this because I know from my own history how obnoxious I was as a
younger person and I'm going to guess I'm not the last of that variety. The
good news is that most of us grow out of that kind of behavior and then our
dealings with others are much more pleasant for them as well as for us. At
least that has been my experience.