[pct-l] Subject: Snow & Weather conditions Kearsarge Forester

Hiking Bob hikingbob at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 19:56:02 CDT 2009

Greetings fellow section Hiker,

I will be departing  a few days after you and progressing north from Trail Pass.

Will you have the ability to post conditions?

Regards,

Bob

Message: 5
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 11:36:41 -0700
From: "PCT Section Hiker" <pctsectionhiker at gmail.com>
Subject: [pct-l] Snow & Weather conditions Kearsarge Forester
cottonwood pass
To: <pct-l at backcountry.net>

Hello,

A few of us will be hiking the PCT between Kearsarge and Cottonwood pass this coming Wednesday.

We will be hiking south over Forester pass.

With all the knowledge out there, I figure one of you will have the Snow, Weather, latest journal updates insights for this section of the trail.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,