[pct-l] JMT permits

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 12:50:30 CDT 2009

Details on those Rentals:
1st come, 1st served...so if U go without a can, they simply may not have
one avail, and then UR SOL...this is especially true during peak season.  As
everyone should be aware, EVERY OVERNIGHT stay in many areas here in the
Central CA Area, requires a Canister...so during peak season, lotsa
'tourists' do short a 2 day, 1 night short trips or whatever.  Most of these
people usually rent them either cuz they may not need one till next year, or
simply bcuz it's CHEAP, and so in Yosemite, please don't expect to walk in
on the 4th of July weekend (or most of July-Sept for that matter) and think
that they're gonna have a pallet of these things waiting for U.  U'd be wise
to buy UR own, especially if U overnight regularly.

$70 deposit + $5 Rental Fee

Josh