[pct-l] parking spot, rides?

Glen Winters glenbwint at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 10:30:45 CDT 2009

Hi,

I was getting ready to hopefully walk from Canada to Tahoe or farther I am leaving Tennessee Sunday (Today) heading to Sacramento then up to Seattle where a relative said I could park my travel trailer. Well it turns out he thought I meant a little trailer and mine is a 30' travel trailer and he doesn't know where he can put it. If anyone has a spot between Sacramento and Seattle where I could leave trailer until October at the latest, please give me a call I won't have Email since I'm leaving regardless. I'll figure something out.

Also If you want to hitch a ride I have room for 1 comfortable or 2'nd uncomfortably from TN to Reno or parts between ie. Nashville to St Louis to Kansas city to Cheyenne to Salt Lake to Reno. Then from (probably be Wed or Thur) in Reno to Sacramento to Seattle I can fit 3 maybe 4. Any SB want a ride? We could make a few stops on the way to self resupply.

Thank you
Argentina
Glen
775-770-4909