[pct-l] Request for Lat Long at Inspiration Point, Wrightwood (off Angeles Crest - The 2)

Robert Mittman robert at mittman.org
Thu Jun 25 21:37:32 CDT 2009

It's really easy to find.  From Wrightwood, continue along the
Angeles Crest Highway.  Less than 5 miles along the road, you'll see
a large turnout/parking area for Inspiration Point on the right.  It
also has signage as  a PCT Trailhead.  Google Maps may not be able to
direct you there because the Angeles Crest Highway was closed in that
area for many years.  It's been open since May 20 and you can get
through with no problems.  My daughter and I were there 3 weeks ago.

Robert