[pct-l] Remedies for loss of appetite

Lawrence Hermens hermenlf at eou.edu
Mon Jun 22 20:55:46 CDT 2009

Is it possible that you have an intollerance to wheat and gluten?  I have
just been diagnosed with celiac disease ( wheat and gluetn intollerence) and
it sounds familiar to what you are describing from what you are eating.  Try
eating the hummus with corn tortillas or rice crackers and see what
happens.  Since I have stopped eating breat, pasta, flour tortillas, and yes
even beer I am a new person.  There is gluten free beer out there if you
look for it.  The pudding you are eating could have gluten in it and the
pita does have it, so try skipping the wheat and see if that helps.

Good luck.