[pct-l] Free SPOT rebate with 2 year contract-beware

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 23:20:00 CDT 2009

My only reaction to this: WTF?

Not only is it bad customer relations (and not only would it cost Spot less
than what they're sending everyone else), but isn't it illegal for a
manufacturer to tell retailers what price they can set? "It is unfortunate
that REI would have issued a discount for your purchase..." Indeed. What,
exactly, is a "full purchase price"?