[pct-l] Cell coverage at VVR?

-Mountain Goat- themtgoat at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 20:10:22 CDT 2009

In 2005, ATT put a new signal at VVR. I had the old one, but for anyone who has
a current (2005_+) phone you should get some weak reception. At VVR you have to go up the hill a 1/2 mile? or you can get a signal in the middle of the lake while on the boat ride, or on bear ridge before you drop down to edison lake.

Good luck.
-Mountain Goat-

Scott Herriott
    yetifan at yahoo.com