[pct-l] (no subject)

Stephen Clark rowriver at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 11:40:28 CDT 2009

There is also a KOA that has camping cabins (both 1 and 2 rooms), cottages (standard and deluxe), and of course camp sites.
Camping cabins and camp sites have a shared central shower/restroom facility.  Cottages have a full bath and a BBQ (standard) or a full kitchen (deluxe.
Rates:: cabins from $55 a night; cottages from $97 a night; campsites $27 a night.

Cascade Locks KOA
841 Northwest Forest Lane
Cascade Locks, OR 97014

          Information: (541) 374-8668
Email: cascadelockskoa at clbb.net
I have stayed there and the grounds are nice, the amenities clean.
Oregon Bound