[pct-l] JMT in late August with poncho rainfly

Ellen Shopes igellen at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 05:47:23 CDT 2009

You'll probably be OK without the tent, although afternoon cloudbursts can
happen this time of year.  I'd be a little worried about escape from
mosquitos, although late August will probably be OK this year.
No stove should work fine, as long as you don't miss a hot drink when the
temps are below freezing.
Elderly Ellen