[pct-l] Sleeping Pad

RJ Lewis karmagurl at cox.net
Fri Jun 12 02:19:16 CDT 2009

I'm a side sleeper with a bad back....and alot of those Zrests and
thermarests just don't cut it for me, so I invested in a Exped downmat
7. 3" of cushy comfort, 4 season warmth and tough as nails (so far in
the desert where I've used it!) They come in air mats also for
ultralight weight folks and 3/4 length also. A bit spendier than usual,
but in my book, worth every dime.
 My full length Exped downmat 7 weighs under 2 lbs with the bag that it
comes in, that also blows it up and can be used as either a dry sack or
a pillow- or both!. It packs inside your pack, which protects it from
alot of the stickers and such in the desert too. It's nice because it
packs up nice and small, and takes up little room, compared to many others.

Just another 2 cents.
SS