[pct-l] 'scorpion finder' light

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:20:04 CDT 2009

Imma deal finder...there are THOUSANDS of UV LED Lights on E-bay...from the
same kind as that link to headlamps to metal housing multi LED lights...

Just do an E-bay Search of: UV LED Flashlight
U'll find some for as little as $6 DELIVERED.  Granted, they're not going to
be of the same quality as one for $30 but chances are, UR only gonna use it
a couple of times anyway.

I have a large Handheld UV Flashlight & have unsuccessfully used it in the
desert searching for Scorpions...but the one I have puts out only minimal
"Natural Light" which makes walking & avoiding rocks easy while prob putting
out 90% "Black Light" which causes Scorpions & some minerals to
Phosphoresce.  I just couldn't find any when/where I was at (Anza Borrego in
March). :(

Josh