[pct-l] RV camping.

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:45:05 CDT 2009

Not only quite bumpy when speaking of lengths, but also dangerous to
navigate in these vehicles on some of the roads which are little more than
trails, at least in some places...and quite a few of these roads have bridge
crossings which would also have a weight limitation which could possibly
further restrict such vehicles.
Josh