[pct-l] snake bites

Afishnamedcarl afishnamedcarl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:44:30 CDT 2009

You would think. I had plenty of close encounters this year. One that
involved me jumping over a rattler and using my trekking pole to keep
it from striking at me.

I am sure plenty have been biten.  Although it does seem hard to do.
I assume the snake really has to be provoked.  As I have been
surprised by quite a few who were in bushes just on the trail but did
not strike.

Edan