[pct-l] Ride Needed from Owens Valley to Sacramento

Magnet ki6asp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:04:01 CDT 2009

I am posting this message on behalf of Arran and Ry.  They originally sent
it to Splash.  Arran and Ry need a ride from Lone Pine or Bishop to
Sacramento.  If you can do this, please email them at the address listed in
their original message below.

Magnet

Original Message Starts Here ------>

"I need your help.  Ry and I need to score a ride from Lone Pine/Bishop to
Sacramento.  We are heading north to Vancouver B.C. on a Grey Hound Bus on
July 6, 6:45 pm from Sacramento.  I have limited computer time (like 5 min)
and could not figure out the PCTL.  Could you post this request for us and
leave my email as a contact arranjohnson at canada.com?"

"Thanks and I am happy to hear you will be on the trail."

Love

Arran

--
Tom KI6ASP