[pct-l] Kern River, Censored and fear

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 18:48:38 CDT 2009

Yes one would hope you learned something from an ordeal like that. They you look at the story of 'Chopper' who called 911 in section A where he was rescued by helo, called in a 911 call in section B where he again was out of water, lost and disorientated. Drank 24 beers (or more) between Donna and the Andersons. He has as his hiking partner an 18 year old brother with him....When will he learn his lesson?????
rumor has it hes off trail so many he realized something........If he comes back on he will 'learn' he is very unpopular with the rest of the class of 08. I remember a few years ago when 2 hikers started a big fire in section c and stayed on trail and realized by KMeadows no one wanted to talk with them so they went home.......