[pct-l] Anyone Seen Censored? - in Lone Pine

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Fri Jun 5 11:28:14 CDT 2009

And yet another hiker attends The School of Hard Knocks.

Fortunately, Kat not only survived relatively unscathed, but also appears to have taken her lessons to heart.

I think it is safe to predict that this young lady will make it all the way to Manning Park and back to her family's arms.

Wandering Bob