[pct-l] Backups

RJ Lewis karmagurl at cox.net
Thu Jun 4 03:39:32 CDT 2009

Down here in the south western desert, I carry both my water filter and
Aqua Mira, and double treat everything. But would definitely keep AM as
a backup to my filter on any trip- filters clog too easily and AM seems
to do a great job- you can always use a clean bandana  or coffee filter
to filter out the nasties.

Oh yeah- Aqua Mira comes in the 2 oz size now- perhaps a thought for
your bounce box! Cheaper too. :)

SS