[pct-l] Lake Isabella Motel Warning

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:09:48 CDT 2009

The issues were rudness of the management, but more importantly, the extreme
filth of the place.  Your tent would have been a cleaner place to stay.

I should have stated that I am passing this on second-hand from a very
reputable hiker, and that is all I will say about the subject.

The Incredible Bulk

--
Tom KI6ASP
The Incredible Bulk