[pct-l] Things I've learned from the PCT-L

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 1 21:06:28 CDT 2009

Cris

Here, Here!  I have three, 3-ring binders, full of good ideas I have printed out over the years.  I love the PCT-L.  Sing to the tune of Randy Newman's I Love L.A. :

PCT, JMT, Long path wondering through the woods,
It's a highway, it's a byway, and now I'm hiking like I should.
How to get there, and avoid the bear, and only carry what I should,
I learned how to pack light, treat a bug bite, and which sleeping bags are good!

I love the PCT-L!  We Love it!  We Love it!

Okay, so I not Randy Newman.

Shepherd