[pct-l] PCT Guide (Paul Bodnar)

Erik The Black erik at eriktheblack.com
Thu Jul 30 14:59:35 CDT 2009

Hi Paul,

Just wanted to say good luck with your new book! I look forward to checking
it out when it's ready.

-Erik the Black
www.pctatlas.com

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:24:17 -0400
From: Paul Bodnar <paulbodnar at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [pct-l] PCT Guide
To: <public at postholer.com>, <pct-l at backcountry.net>

Thanks for your comment. I assure you that I have undertaken a good faith
effort to provide a novel and helpful guide for PCT hikers and have gone out
of my way to not infringe anyone's copyright.

My guide book is not a data book.  Rather, it is almost entirely an
elevation profile, which I independently created using publicly available
elevation data points spaced every quarter mile along the PCT.

No humor here - just an attempt to provide something helpful and new for PCT
hikers.

Thanks,

Paul