[pct-l] PCT Guide

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:02:34 CDT 2009

My book fits into this mix by providing a quick reference to easily determine your location on the trail and your next likely water source, including water reliability.  Although this will reduce the amount of time required going back and forth between different books to extract this information I'm sure that most hikers will still want at least two sources of information (I always recommend carrying a map while hiking.).

Paul