[pct-l] PCT Guide

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:24:17 CDT 2009

Thanks for your comment. I assure you that I have undertaken a good faith effort to provide a novel and helpful guide for PCT hikers and have gone out of my way to not infringe anyone's copyright.

My guide book is not a data book.  Rather, it is almost entirely an elevation profile, which I independently created using publicly available elevation data points spaced every quarter mile along the PCT.

No humor here - just an attempt to provide something helpful and new for PCT hikers.

Thanks,

Paul