[pct-l] Reusable Cooking Bag

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Jul 29 23:03:17 CDT 2009

whatever you use to heat / cook / rehydrate food in, if you reuse it you
need to clean it between each use.  Otherwise you are likely to get food
poisoning from germs growing in the left behind food in the container.

IME, a simple titanium pot is easier to clean than a bag with the food
getting stuck in the corners.

Tortoise

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

--H. L. Mencken

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>