[pct-l] Any info on what the Glacier Peak wilderness is like this year?

Jeff Whitmer jeff.whitmer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 21:58:05 CDT 2009

I have a section hike from Stevens Pass to Stehekin that starts August 1st.
I'll be taking the PCT and not the reroute.

Has anyone made it through, nobo or sobo this year?

How is navigation in terms of finding the trail, washouts, finding
bridges/logs, etc?

How is the snow up there?

Do all the major crossings have logs or bridges this year?

I tried going through trail journals and the last two months of posts, but I
couldn't find anyone who has made it through.

Thanks!

-Jeff